Traumasoft's EMS Billing software is designed to provide Billers and Managers with the tools they need to easily manage cash flow in an increasingly difficult healthcare billing market. Traumasoft uses complex algorithms to pre-evaluate data on claims before being sent out, this innovative technology allows for quicker processing and payment. Automated bill schedules and events ensure that claims are handled properly and issues are identified automatically. Other built-in tools also allow for automatically adding charges and credits to calls, making the billing process much more user-friendly and easier to implement with new billers. Integration with Traumasoft CAD means there is no duplication of data, providing accelerated turnaround and increased accuracy.
- Instantly verify insurance benefits and make billing adjustments
- Follow-up on accepted, rejected, and overdue claims quickly and easily
- File accurate claims and see quicker reimbursements with our medical billing software
- Real-time claims processing
- Real-time remittance processing
- Custom clearinghouse/forms integration (CMS 1500's, facility, private pay, state agencies)
Related Case Studies
Realtime Billing to Improve Cash Flow
Because billing is completely integrated with ePCR and CAD, billers can submit a reimbursement claim as soon as it is finalized. This significantly lowered their accounts receivable days outstanding and dramatically improved their cash flow.
Please note: ***Some features may not be available for all devices, systems or applications.
Please contact Traumasoft for more information on specific features and specifications***