EMS Today offers networking with 4,600+ EMS professionals from around the world, countless hands-on experiences (both on-site and off-site), 240+ CEH opportunities and the most innovative products and services available to the industry displayed by over 250 exhibiting companies. EMS Today is produced by JEMS, the leader in EMS education for over 35 years. EMS Today is a unique – and stimulating – experience for EMS personnel worldwide, and it is supported and fed by the credibility, quality and excellence of JEMS.
You’re invited to be our guest at EMS Today 2019! Your Free Exhibit Hall Pass gives you access to: Networking Reception/s, New Product Launches and Demonstrations, Off-site Networking Party, JEMS GAMES Finals, Keynote and Opening Ceremonies, Hands-on Experience in Exhibit Hall and much, much more!
Benefits of Attending EMS Today:
- Network with thousands of EMS professionals from multiple countries
- Attend conference sessions and gain a better understanding of current
and future issues affecting the EMS industry, all while earning CEH
- Network with fellow attendees and share knowledge, expertise and
viewpoints toward effective solutions to your EMS industry challenges
- See the most innovative products and services available to the industry
from hundreds of exhibitors
- Attend the exclusive, action-packed JEMS Games and earn CEH
Who Should Attend?
- Paramedics, EMTs, First Responders
- EMS & Fire Chiefs, Managers, Supervisors
- Fire Service EMS personnel
- Rescue, Tactical, CERT and Special Ops
- Medical Directors and Nurses
- Public Safety and Emergency Mgmt. Officials
For more information, visit: https://www.emstoday.com/event-information/about.html