Welcome to Traumasoft... a high performance, cutting edge technology company dedicated to improving EMS Management.
At Traumasoft, we pride ourselves on being industry leaders with the most innovative and creative team members who continuously exceed our customers expectations.
Traumasoft offers a "West Coast" style work environment, an excellent compensation/benefits package and a great place to call home!
Voted one of the top ten cities to live in, Kalamazoo Michigan offers the Kalamazoo Promise, multiple entertainment venues, tons of outdoor activities and is known for craft beer and excellent food!
To learn more about Kalamazoo, visit: https://www.discoverkalamazoo.com/
Do you consider yourself to be a creative individual who is willing to step outside the box in an effort to raise the bar in mobile technology development? Are you looking for a company that values your skill set, has a "West Coast" style work environment and located in a great city where your kids can get a free college education?
Then you might be the right team member we are looking for!
We are hiring an experienced and passionate Java/Mobile Developer to design, develop and enhance innovative and robust Java/Mobile applications with the rest of our ambitious dream team.
Our ideal candidate should be able to actively contribute to the development of fast, secure and reliable apps, work well under tight deadlines and have an eye for detail.
- Design and build advanced app features for the iOS and Android platform
- Independently craft project solutions by applying solid Object-Oriented-Design principles
- Work closely with product management and UX to execute an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding and processes
- Continually discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
At least 2 years of software development experience
At least 2 years of Java experience
Prefer experience with iOS/Android, Objective C/Swift, Cocoa, Codename One/Java Swing
Hands on experience with HTML5, CSS, XML, API
Coursework in Object-Oriented programming languages (C++/Java, etc.)
A passion for technology and the ability to learn new concepts quickly
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
What we offer
Team based environment
70% employer paid Healthcare plan
Relaxed work environment
Free college tuition eligibility for your kids through the Kalamazoo Promise! www.kalamazoopromise.com
Please send your resume to: Marie@traumasoft.com with the subject line Java/Mobile Developer
Senior PHP Developer
Are you dedicated to your craft, write code you are proud of and can hit the ground running?
If this describes you, we need you to write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely, scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Write "clean", well designed code
- Writing back-end/Front-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end/Front-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- 8-15 years of software development experience in PHP, MySQL, Mongo
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, NodeJS, EnyoJS, cpDom
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including GitHub
- Good problem-solving skills.
What we offer
- Team based environment
- Excellent compensation
- 70% employer paid Healthcare plan
- Relaxed work environment
- Free college tuition eligibility for your kids through the Kalamazoo Promise! www.kalamazoopromise.com
Please send your resume to: Marie@traumasoft.com with the subject line Senior PHP Developer