Download the Case Study Now
How Able Medical reduced costs and maintained profit and productivity using Traumasoft.
- Headquarters: Farmingdale, NJ
- Number of Vehicles: 75+
- Employees: 100+
- Tech update from: Custom, in-house solution
Decades ago, before Microsoft Windows became mainstream, Able
Medical built a custom EMS software for in-house. At the time, their
software was best-in-class. They could tweak it however they wanted to fit their business and had the flexibility to generate any report any way they wanted, whenever they wanted.
In this case study, you'll see how Traumasoft was able to replace their best-in-class software without complexities and with reduced cost. Specifically, you'll see how Traumasoft helped Able Medical deliver the following results:
- Reduced software cost with equivalent reporting as best-in-class software
- More efficient dispatching and easily handled increased volume
- Cost saving through rules configuration in operational processes
Download the case study now to see how Traumasoft was able to replace a custom-developed, best-in-class software while delivering cost saving and more operational efficiency!